Summer Fun - Summer Jobs
13 Jan 2021
Who wants a job where work is play? It’s not too early to be looking for a summer job. Roseville Parks and Recreation is hiring. Qualifications include being a responsible, creative, enthusiastic, reliable and punctual employee who loves working with kids of all ages.
The city has a variety of positions, including seasonal sport coaches and seasonal recreation staff and leads to work with youth at camps, special events and preschool programs. Hours and pay vary depending on job. Seasonal recreation staff work 20 to 40 hours per week, while seasonal sport coaches typically work 15 to 25 per week. Positions run through mid-August, with some extended to Labor Day.
- www.cityofroseville.com/jobs - select the seasonal/temporary link
- First consideration deadline: February 1
- Final deadline: March 1
- Interviews: Begin mid-February
- Mandatory staff training: June 14-19
- Hours may be available for workers who can start earlier
- Questions: 651-792-7006