Posted on: September 19, 2020 • Category: Retail, Non Profit
Goodwill Easter Seals
- Work independently and effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have high level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
Looking for a job that allows you to work independently in a fast-paced environment? Goodwill is hiring a Donations Attendant to join our team! The Donations Attendant helps drive sales by moving donated product through a store backroom. Donated items may be fragile, heavy, or in bulk quantities - while hard work and speed are important, care for our customers' purchases is at the top of our list!
A day in the life: In a typical day, a Donations Attendant can expect to...
- Work independently to manage gaylord inventory, deliver product to production staff, and clear away product.
- Potential to become forklift certified and assist with loading and unloading trailers.
- Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a diverse population in a human- services setting.
- Help drive sales that support Goodwill’s mission.
Job Pay and Perks:
- Typical starting range: $11.00 - $12.21 per hour
- Work-life balance: operating hours Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM with rotating weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible employees!
GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to help employees feel safe and secure.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees, including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees and customers.
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with customers.
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission.