PIPELINE Program Speaker Series VI Michael CarterEffective cross-cultural mentorship, sponsorship and coaching
22 Aug 2019
PIPELINE Program Speaker Series VI: Michael CarterEffective cross-cultural mentorship, sponsorship and coaching
One way to develop a successful dual-training program and further your business or organization's success is to make your company a place that embraces inclusive leadership, while also promoting effective mentoring, sponsorship and coaching.
Join us Sept. 19, 2019, to learn from Michael Carter, who will offer his interactive presentation about "Effective cross-cultural mentorship, sponsorship and coaching." This presentation will offer tips about how to use these skills to improve your workforce and your organization.
- 9 to 10:30 a.m., Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019
- Amherst H. Wilder Foundation, 451 Lexington Parkway N., St. Paul, MN 55104.
- Parking is available in the ramp adjacent to the building.
- If you are able to attend in person, register here. There is no cost to attend.
- If you are unable to join in person but would like to listen in and see the PowerPoint for the presentation, register here.
- As always, reach out to us with any questions. We are here to support employers as they establish and grow dual-training programs.
Questions about the PIPELINE Program?
Contact the PIPELINE team at 651-284-5353 or PIPELINE.Program@state.mn.us. For more information, visit the PIPELINE Program website.